Sunday, November 25, 2007

Outside Reading 1: Sect. 1

I am reading the book
Bitter Is The New Black; Confessions of a condescending, egomaniacal, self centered, smart-ass, or why you should never carry a Prada Bag to the unemployment office by Jen Lancaster.

Yes, it is an extremely long title, but the book was much like it. The first 100 pages of this book were, in my opinion, very entertaining and sounds like what a college girl would really say, do and think. My reaction to this part of the book, well, i found it extremely funny and I liked it because she is like everything there is to be stereotyped about a college sorority girl. This part is mainly about her looking for a job and a bunch of emails going between her and her ex-boss, what she wants to say, and what she did say.

My prediction for the rest of the book is that she is going to graduate from college, get kicked out of her house, live in an apartment in a completely different neighborhood then wheres she's from and learn what its like to actually live in the real world. I'm really excited to finish the book.

No comments: